this particular tamron (pz-af mc4) has a fairly good reputation. i
guess i will know.

as for good extension tubes in pk-af, if you don't mind chinese and if
you don't mind aliexpress you can try these:

25mm AF extension tube, costs about $40:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/KOOKA-KK-P25-AF-25mm-Extension-tube-Set-for-Pentax-DSLR-and-K-01-Cameras/32508938916.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.41422e0eKUZbFV

shortened url:
https://bit.ly/2MneVW0

or a set 20/36mm of the same brand tubes:
https://bit.ly/2BiQLGZ

they get good reports here...ymmv

subash