Irfanview is lightweight and fast, runs on most versions of Windows from XP on, certainly on any version on a home computer has a bunch of plugins, and will process pretty much any type of image file with the same somewhat funky interface.  It's pretty much free though you can contribute some cash if you like it. The only issue I have with recommending it wholeheartedly is the interface is a bit out of the mainstream, but once you get used to it the interface it does work and it keeps getting regular updates.

https://www.irfanview.com/