On 8/26/2018 07:34, David J Brooks wrote:
Mornig.

A work college of my wifes step father was given a brand new Fuji X-T2
for a present recently and we attended a function yesterday at the
step fathers and he had his camera but was really unfamiliar with it
so he asked me to help him out which i did. Lovely camera by the way.
I mentioned editing software to him but i think most of his photos
will end up on memory cards or some wal mart prints. I did say i would
forward a few ideas for free or cheaper programs. Any ideas where i
should  steer him. I promised i would not suggest what most of us use
and he was greatful.:-)

Dave

Probably ought to suggest he at least *look* at Lightroom CC.

I don't use lightroom, so I don't feel like I'm trying to steer him towards something I use. It's probably the program that he would find the most free online support for.

Does Photoshop Elements still exist?