OK, the 35-105 is a great performer too, but what makes this 35-70 so much fun is
how tiny it is and the tiny price they sell for, great value.
jco

On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 05:42:01 -0400, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

Yes, it is impressive.

I have the F 35-105 which is pretty good as a walk-around lens too. An example:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/44312596672/

These are three of our latest bunch of Development runners.

Alan C