ann sanfedele wrote on 9/25/18 2:42 PM:
Larry -
So happy for your sale!.. I like your milkways better thanthe large one that you sold, though... and a couple of other more subtle shots with the well in it.

I've gotten prints on metalic paperand liked them, but they were not mounted... and they were a finish on the paper, not actual metal... I'm gathering it
is rather expensive.

The 24x36 "xposer" print lists at $100, but it was the 30% off sale last week and it set me back $70.

That wasn't my favorite of my photos, but she had been looking for something to with a beach theme. I delivered it last night and it looks like it will work well in the room.

--
Larry Colen           l...@red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/