Oh I kinda like the- sign- .. its funny .  I just find that building uglyand not interesting at all. But your comment that you wouldn't want to have it across the street confirms my faith in your taste :-)

although I found your definition that included "interest"  in a couple of places, this is howI think of it..  something can be interesting without being pleasing.. but to be attractive most of the sources on line (multiple dictionaries)  imply pleasing.

at·trac·tive
/adjective/

1.
   (of a thing) pleasing or appealing to the senses.
   "an attractive home"
     *
       (of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring.
       "an attractive, charismatic man"

I'm in an odd mood - got a bad cold

ann