Yep, I have 3 of these GXR-M modules. They are extremely good and I use
them periodically. They don't disappoint.  In fact, at this time, I don't
see myself getting rid of them. They are worth nothing these days while in
fact, they are extremely capable for most of what I am shooting for my own
pleasure.

--
Boris