Am 27.10.18 um 13:22 schrieb Paul Stenquist:
I will eventually subscribe to CC although CS6 is still working for me.
However, I’ve read that it has problems with the latest version of OSX. So I
will eventually be left behind if I don’t upgrade

I'm admittedly more than a little fed up with this eternal treadmill of software, OS and hardware updates. Just bought another Macbook Pro because Apple had decided the old one wasn't good enough for Sierra.

Yesterday, I had to find out that the app for controlling my new audio recorder would require an iOS update that Apple won't let me have for my current iPad.

Enough already! In the 1970's, the German political left coined the term "Konsumterror" for the permanent pressure to consume in a capitalist society. Little did they know...

I for one won't be buying into any of Adobe's CC stuff. Instead it might at last give me a good reason to get rid of Adobe/Apple altogether and switch to Linux.

Am I sounding frustrated? Well, maybe I am.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com