Look into RawTherapee it does a nice job, and it's Free, well they ask for a donation, but it's essentially free.  I did manage to crash it, but it does make nice renders.  It also seems to support every current Camera.  I'm not using it, but it's become my current backup if DxO Mark pisses me off as much as Adobe has.