This could be the start of a whole new photo category. :-)

I installed a Nest Hello doorbell button a few weeks ago, but the
shots from it are just of our boring front walk. It's pretty cool
though; I haven't tried this feature yet but it's supposed to be able
to recognize familiar faces and distinguish between friends/family and
strangers. I mainly wanted to know when packages are delivered and to
be sure that they aren't stolen.

--
-bmw