At 10:16 AM 11/13/2018, Bruce Walker wrote:

>In my experience, when I remember to bring a tripod I don't end up using it.
>When I need a tripod, I forgot to bring it -- it's at home.

I carry one stashed under the rear seat in my Explorer. The camera bag comes
with me when I go back into the house, but the tripod stays. I have a couple of
older, cheaper tripods in the house if I need one indoors. If I need a small
tripod the Manfrotto tabletop tripod is always in the bag. I also usually have
a monopod in the Explorer.

Dale H. Cook, many years as 35mm SLR photographer,
now Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens or SMC Pentax-A 50mm/f2 lens