On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 02:20:35PM -0500, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

> I don't know how good this one is, - I have never shopped for these.
> Just last weekend, I was discussing conversion of old film of various
> formats. Today I've noticed this device on Amazon deals page:
> https://www.amazon.com/KODAK-SCANZA-Digital-Slide-Scanner/dp/B00O2BU8PK
> It looks rather simple to use, but I don't how good the quality is.
>
> HTH,
>
> Igor

Reading the reviews of the device indicate that it produces 14MP images
(4320 x 2880) from a 35mm frame.  Unfortunately it only produces JPEG
(I couldn't find any details on the JPEG quality), and there are some
complaints about the scans not focussing correctly (which, I suspect,
is because the film may not be being kept sufficiently flat).