There are a number of these things sold under various names.  You advance the film manually, frame it and capture the image, using a dedicated small sensor and more or less fixed focus lens.

Depending on your needs it's either good enough or not.  I received an earlier version as a gift a few years ago, and it wasn't really good enough, the images were noisy, which accentuated the film grain.  I think an Epson Perfection V550 at roughly $50. more would be a much better investment.