I don't want to lose those phone poles ... I see the tilt in the building edges but my eye is drawn to the mountains which look straight to me... The sign was definitely tilted in actuality and the phone poles often are along the Alcan... has to do with permafrost and stuff...

I may have more than one exposure of this shot.. but I took it from the passanger side of a moving car so probably not.

I'll investigate when I can

ann