thanks, PAul -- you should do the trip some day!
I had a book (have a book?) about the building of it  - some impressive mess and accomplishment

ann

On 12/8/2018 10:00 AM, Paul Sorenson wrote:
Ann - Always fun to see your pix along the AlCan.  My Dad was a lineman working on the road near Whitehorse and Lake Teslin when they were building it in 1942 so its always been a place of interest for me.

-p