I sent a note to Ricoh asking about lubricant for the lens release button, commenting that Precision is useless. I received a reply today:

Thank you, for contacting Ricoh Imaging.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your past, present and future support.

I am sorry you are having problems. Below is the link to the one authorized repair center in the US

The number is their direct number.

http://www.precisioncamera.com/ricoh/

860-272-2100

Thank you for being a valued Ricoh Imaging customer.