Yes it's a bench Larry, you can now recognize common things.  (I know it's snarky, but somebody had to do it).

On 12/22/2018 2:49 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
I finally made it through my backlog of photos from my trip north

Here’s a bench overlooking the Alsea Bay in Waldport, at sunset

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/32543096228/in/album-72157701605621832/

Here’s a photo which I can’t decide whether it works in color, black and white,
both, or neither

color
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/45692011634/in/album-72157674721946567/

b&w
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/45692008734/in/album-72157674721946567/

(constructive feedback particularly appreciated on this one)

Here’s my full collection of albums from several trips to the northwet this
year:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157697401822271/

--
Larry Colen