John wrote on 12/22/18 10:26 AM:
On 12/22/2018 02:49:00, Larry Colen wrote:

color
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/45692011634/in/album-72157674721946567/

b&w
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/45692008734/in/album-72157674721946567/

(constructive feedback particularly appreciated on this one)

Neither. There's no one there and no indication anyone ever has been. It has no life in it.

Maybe it would work better if you had waited until after breakfast.

Heh! It was after breakfast, I was teaching a friend some of the basics of photography, shooting random things to show how exposure works. There was something about that scene that I find appealing, but I don't know what. I have taken other photos that are about as appealing to me that others have raved about. When I'm ambivalent about one of my photos I can never tell whether it rocks or sucks.

--
Larry Colen           l...@red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/