JCO,

I've pulled it down to and will make a print from my Epson 820 and see
how it looks.  I you want me to mail you one, let me know.

Bruce

Friday, May 31, 2002, 9:57:56 PM, you wrote:

JCOC> I'm uploading it to server now. It's at 2400 ppi
JCOC> (2400 ppi is the scanners max optical resolution)
JCOC> and slightly cropped. ( 3.2 Mb download).
JCOC> file will be at :

JCOC> http://jcoconnell.com/temp/inlet1m.jpg

JCOC> in a few minutes.

JCOC> Let me know how print comes out. There is
JCOC> tons of fine detail in the scan.

JCOC> I used 20% jpeg compression which retains
JCOC> original quality as far as I can see.
JCOC> Lens was 105mm F2.4 SMCT at F11 (1/250 sec).

JCOC> If you mail me the print I will pay you
JCOC> for postage and materials. I am dying
JCOC> to get the epson 1280 printer.
JCOC> JCO

JCOC> -
JCOC> This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,
JCOC> go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to
JCOC> visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .