They both look full spectrum.
The "thickness" of the bands seem to be the same.
The only difference is perhaps a slight darkening of the blue end.

Fluorescent microscopes supply a rather precise wavelength light for
certain studies.
The specific wavelength is ensured by filters.
I wonder whether a device like this might be used to check the quality
of the light source.
As they age, they fail to produce the required intensity of certain
wavelengths before the others.

Bulent

http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/