Thanks Cotty! I will fill in details as available.
General plan:Train from Paris to London sometime 4 October, from there somehow
out to our booked lodging in Shaftesbury. Some by train, some by car?
Depart LHR mid-day October 8. Everything in between is to be determined, with
some time but by no means all our time to be spent with Cousin Jean. [Jean is
the widow of Meg’s father’s Cousin. So first or second Cousin at quite some
remove.]

Stan

Sent from my iPad