Am 06.05.19 um 15:04 schrieb Alan C:
I had a Goggomobil T250 for 3 years when I was at University. 60mpg, top
speed 50mph.

The roads in France are full of so-called license-free cars with a 4 kW
diesel engine and limited to 50 km/h. They can be driven by anyone of at
least 16 years of age and you don't need a license.

While they were mainly targeted at the elderly and were extremely basic
for many years, they are getting ever more sophisticated to make them
attractive for adolescents who in France won't get a normal driving
license below age 18.

https://www.aixam.com

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com