There’s nothing wrong with Bill’s iPad Pro..  there’s something wrong with
theiPad Pro keyboard cover, presuming it’s a first generation model. If it is,
and it’s in the right serial number range, Apple was replacing those covers
free of charge. It’s an elegant design but the multiple flex connections in
those covers proved too fragile for the rough and tumble of a portable, mobile
device. The new models designed for the 2018 iPad Pro models is far more robust
and reliable.

Buy a replacement and you’ll be happier.

Similarly, if you can’t figure out how to move JPEGs on and off an iOS device,
you either really don’t want to or you just don’t want to learn how. It’s not
hard, and you don’t need ITunes to do it. I  move JPEGs, raw files, PDFs, and
all kinds of other data back and forth between my iPads, iPhones, Macs, and
Windows machines all the time: just takes a little learning and an app or two.

I love it when posts asking for assistance start with, essentially, “I hate
Apple...” or “Help me with this piece of crap...” It really makes me want to
help someone out. Not.