No one is born with the knowledge of how to operate a computer. Of course it
takes learning, and of course it takes code.

You just don’t care to find out how. Even your Android requires learning, and
code, to accomplish this task. It took me just as long to learn the routine way
to do it on an Android as it did on my iPhone: About ten minutes with Google
search and a useful app that makes it easier.

Do you always look up the official Pentax camera handbook when you want to set
exposure on your camera? Of course not. Come on, you have more sense than that,
Mark.