The K-1 is three years old. The ii version is only one year old, but probably
only an interim model, something new could be on the horizon. Or, given the
weight of the camera, it could be that not many are buying the grip, leading to
an oversupply...

I don’t know what more I could want from a K-1ii follow-on, and don’t expect to
buy into the next generation. Though if Pentax would offer a 645zii with
in-body SR, I could be seriously tempted.

stan

Sent from my iPad