Empty Seats stunned me with it’s sheer ability to see a remarkable image
where I certainly would have NOT. Ken’s Glacier Bay Patterns is art museum
worthy abstract art. Well done to all contributors for an enjoyable gallery!

Respectfully,
Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above