On the off chance that nobody has seen the "419 dead parrot sketch"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5QMKLjjm8

Full story here:
https://www.419eater.com/html/bigman.htm

TLDR: Someone pretends to fall for the scam and convinces the Nigerian at the other end that in order to send money, he needs the would be scammer to send him a video of him performing the Monty Python dead parrot skit.