Bill! You left us hanging! Tell us, how did the hamburger turn out?

I don’t have the same reactions to stings, but my brother carries a meds “kit”
with him always just in case. Serious business.

My own worst encounter was at our lake property, sitting at the table outside
with others. I took a sip from the beer can that had been sitting in front of
me for awhile, the wasp which had gone in to sample my brew didn’t like being
disturbed and stung me on my lip.

stan

Sent from my iPad