Thanks guys.

The macro is my go-to lens because I don't have to go far to find good use for
it.

I had to use the 200mm lens for the magnolia because its flowers are a bit high
off the ground.  The tree grew vertically due to lack of light.  The previous
owners of our property who established the garden had rocks in their heads...

Cheers,
Dave