I particularly like the magnolia bud, Dave

ann

On 8/27/2019 1:06 AM, David Mann wrote:
It's been several months since I picked up the dslr but our magnolia tree is
going bonkers this year so I wanted to get a couple of pics.  While I was out
there I saw a few other opportunities so went back in to get the macro lens.

Magnolia flower:
http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1066/#peso

Rhododendron bud:
http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1067/#peso

Rose Hips (technically not a spring one):
http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1068/#peso

Helleborus:
http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1069/#peso
I spent a few minutes waiting for a bumblebee to visit this flower, which it
did, but the photos didn't really come out well.

This time I made a bit more use of the tools in Camera Raw while opening the
files in Photoshop... very pleased with what it could do.

Cheers,
Dave

--
ann sanfedele photography