Has anyone seen any new images approved?  That will be the first sign that
they are serious about maintaining the gallery.

I know not everyone on this list likes and uses the gallery, but it is
another resource, and can be useful.  I think if everyone votes on
submissions and submits a few nes images, that will let Ricoh know that
there is an active community out here, not only for the PPG, but also for
new Pentax offerings.