I uploaded three photos over the weekend - everything worked fine except for one oddity... when I specified my lens it came up with a ,WR afterwards..

Wondering how fast the accept, reject cycle will be now... I also couldn't remember if a week started on Sunday or Monday in Pentax's mind.

I searched for you with out the J.  (Daniel Matyola didn't work)

ann