LOL!  NOW you tell me :-)   thanks for that info. useful in future...

 I wanted Paul to read what I'd written anyway  and I've got my PDF already

best, ann

On 10/8/2019 12:39 PM, Jan van Wijk wrote:
Hi Ann,

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 21:36:06 -0400 ann sanfedele wrote:
I don't have WORD.. that's the problem and Open office doesnt give me the
option of saving as a PDF.
I saw Paul is already taking care of you :)

However, you could do it in Open-Office as well.

For some reason, creating a PDF is not under 'File -> Save as' but 'File ->
Export as PDF'

I use that all the time for creating invoices :)

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com
Flickr : jvw_pentax

--