Am 28.12.19 um 15:14 schrieb Godfrey DiGiorgi:

I must say: Studying the other offerings on the market points out to me how
good a job Lightroom is. Adobe is the irritating part of it.

Fair enough and I'm aware that I'm losing some very handy features. But
the idea of all my work being taken hostage by a company whose business
model is a glorified protection racket just doesn't appeal to me any
longer.

Besides, it takes me one step closer to my next goal and that is freeing
myself from the tyranny of Apple.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com