There is a long thread on the YouTube video comparing LR alternatives:

Fstoppers article of today: https://fstoppers.com/post-production/what-photo-processing-software-right-you-441252?utm_source=FS_RSS&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=Main_RSS

On YT this video is: https://youtu.be/8jTuqbGSikE

Several people also complain here about crashing of On1.

I think I'll stick with the combination of LR 6.1 plus Affinity Photo for some more time to come. Major disadvantage in this workflow is the loss of adjustments made in Affinity Photo when going back to LR.

Henk