Thanks for the link!

LR 6.14 is not an option for macOS users if they wish to go to current
operating system (macOS X 10.15.x Catalina) or if they buy a new Apple system
because it will come with Catalina installed.

I suspect the way to get your Affinity Photo edits back into Lightroom is to
render a TIFF or JPEG output with the edits incorporated and have that imported
into LR. If you use LR's facilities to open a document in an external editor,
it should ask you whether to render export file, auto-import it in place, then
when you're done editing with Affinity Photo and save your edits, the resulting
file should show up in LR with all your edits intact.