Bob Pdml wrote:

>It looks a bit like this one:
>https://lightroom.adobe.com/shares/00f4c7321374431ea848517ce1613814/albums/775e41e7fe91462d820fd3ba97d4cc07/assets/1c23eab6d6304ead8829363fbe2cd010

I thought that spot was right up your alley!

Bob's shot and mine were taken during the official PDML-UK meet-up a
couple of weeks ago. We walked around Brixton (London) and had a grand
time taking photos and eating Ethiopian food.

Here's the gang preparing to order up the Ethiopian grub:
https://www.robertstech.com/temp/7e400420.jpg

Left to right: Chris Mitchell, Bob W., Dr Lisa, Karin Mitchell.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com