Am 05.02.20 um 23:38 schrieb Brian W:

The car in my image was placed on the Sydney Opera House forecourt and a large
crane used to drop the boulder - to the amusement of a large crowd, I
understand.  The whole thing was then moved to its present location.

We have this, just around the corner from where I live:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhender_Verkehr_(Plastik)#/media/Datei:Skulptur_Ruhender_Verkehr_Koeln2007.jpg

The story behind it is a typical 1960's happening where the artist had
his car, an Opel Kapitän, encased in concrete while the radio was still
playing. The whole thing is called "stationary traffic".

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com