> On Feb 5, 2020, at 5:11 PM, Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Two shots that I consider to be personal bests. The first is from 2
> weeks ago and the second is from the middle of December, 2019.

As well you might.

> might as well jump
> https://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/I0000l3.o3EjAXlU

That is definitely one of your best.

> nude study with Phylactere
> https://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/I00009Ve8hGlONT0

Very nice.  I’m curious whether you also processed it as a black and white.

Also, a question about your composition choice.  On the left, bottom and right,
there is a very similar amount of space between the edge of the frame and the
edge of Pylactere, yet at the top about a third of the frame is simply
background.  Why the large open space rather than something closer to a 4x5
crop with much less empty space?

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com