I haven't seen much by way of Pentax Discuss on the PDML of late, though to be fair, Pentax isn't giving us much to talk about these days. They did, however, manage to squeeze a new lens onto the market very recently, a 70-210 f/4 continuous aperture zoom. I don't like zoom lenses on general principles, but I decided to hold my nose and buy one anyway. It seems nice for a zoom, though I wish they hadn't put the zoom ring right at the front of the lens.