Attaboy! Exactly my thoughts too. SA has just repatriated 140 citizens from Wuhan. They are being quarantined in a rural Motel near Polokwane in Limpopo Province. None are actually sick. The locals have gone beserk, thinking the Gov't has dealt them a death sentence. TB & AIDS are OK, but not COVID.

Alan C