On 3/21/2020 12:58:27, Ralf R Radermacher wrote:
Am 21.03.20 um 17:12 schrieb Alan C:
Presumably a tribute to the last toilet roll? Nice one.

Could it be that the joke doesn't work as well in English?

The German title is "Wertpapiere", literally "value papers" - our term
for shares and bonds. All this on the background that people here are
still stockpiling toilet paper.

Ralf

Here in the U.S. people are stocking up on guns 'n ammo in case the government decides to send out the black helicopters to confiscate their toilet paper.