>Make that two happy viewers.
>I was going to complement you on the photo when I had the time to comment on
>all the others I liked, but I can't let you think only one of us like the
>image.
>It's not only a beautifully crafted photo, but it conveys such a feeling of
>childlike (not childish) joy.
>I can't look at it without smiling myself.
>Simon
>
>PS: My spell checker want's to change your name to "Catty". I hope there's
>nothing in that :-)

Cheers Simon. The little girl's name is Eve and the smile is great isn't
it? You only have to look at her and she breaks out into this amazing
grin. In a way the whole thing is almost too good - the faces I mean. If
you were going to visualise a mother and child in a pool, this might be
almost exactly what you would expect. Almost a set piece for
advertising...swimming with toddlers? I dunno - I almost didn't select it
for that reason. I like a bit of quirkiness in my faces - and there was
none here.

I recently shot a cub scouts' chess tournament and there's one or two
there that would have fitted my ideals well, but it was after PUG
submission date, so maybe next time.

Thanks for your kind words.

Catty the cot :-)