There was a local news story on this topic just a few days ago IIRC. There are
farmer's markets in many communities here, and at first they were all seriously
bashed by the lockdown. Then they had a bright idea: Several of them organized,
created a website, and posted their wares there. So customers can go to the
website, choose what they want to buy. The vendors package their stuff and
gather it together at a distribution point, the customers stop by for a pick-up
only.

The scheme works: keeps the businesses going, and minimizes contact points.
It's not been "universal" but for the ones that did it, it has been successful.