I’ve been working at home for 12 years, so I’ve had plenty of practice. I work
10am to 4pm, five days a week. Rarely more, although I will if necessary. All
my employment is contract work so I have plenty of motivation to get it done.
The last two months have been very good. I just hope it continues.

Paul