> On Jun 18, 2020, at 12:12 AM, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:
>
> Pity they don't upgrade the firmware for the K5 family. I'm sure they could
> easily work in some of the more recent features.

If they did that, why would people upgrade?

On a more serious note, even if it didn’t cost anything to make the changes to
the code, testing the updated software would cost a lot of money, and wouldn’t
sell them any more cameras.  That’s money and labor out of their budget that
they could spend on bringing new products to market.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com