On 7/12/2020 04:33:16, mike wilson wrote:

On 12 July 2020 at 06:05 Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

I totally failed to see it this morning.  At the place I went, it turned out to
be exactly behind the hill.  On my way home, I found a couple other guys who
had been looking at it and arrived exactly too late.

This article seems to be one of the better ones for showing how to find it.

https://www.space.com/comet-neowise-visibility-july-2020.html

Doesn't play with adblocker. So doesn't play at all.

Apparently it thinks NoScript is an adblocker (which I guess it might be kind of, sort of ...)

Not turning NoScript off for them.