Actually Sigma has a current production, (last I knew at least), mirrorless camera using their proprietary lens mount.  I predicted that the release of the K01, without an Eye level finder, and it's world wide meh, reception would insure that no one would ever do that again, but I was wrong.

Sigma released two beasts, one with a full frame foveon sensor, and a little brother with a Cannon "APS-H"* sensor foveon sensor IIRC, which had a world wide meh reception, but I won't predict that Sigma won't  release another of these camera because well, Sigma...

*Not really APS-H but a 1.3 crop 2:3 format, but Cannon called it APS-H so I guess we're stuck with it.