It's also supposed to be in a part of the sky where I can get a good low horizon from my preferred shooting position (shooting out over a lake from on top of the dam). I'm planning to venture out this evening.

I've already reviewed techniques. I wrote myself a how-to note & put it in my wallet in case I forget. I'm not going to repeat the EFF-up from the solar eclipse where I wrote it all down & then drove 600 miles only to find I'd left the instructions laying on my desk at home.

I'm assembling my equipment today, going over everything making sure it's all ready to go because I haven't been doing much photography lately.

Weather's supposed to be good all week & into the weekend and my preferred shooting location is less than 12 miles from my house, so if I do EFF-it-up again, I should be able to get back there in time ... several times if I have to.