I wouldn't mind mirrorless with its inherent light weight, but with all my Pentax lenses I'm hesitant to change brands. And it is so useful now to be able to switch lenses of FF and APS-C in the Pentax system without any converters. The K-1 is a perfect camera but not for carrying on long walks if combined with a tele. As a walk-around camera I much like my K-5 with a small lens as the DA 21/3.2,  but the fixed back screen is sometimes a handicap. A compact APS-C with improved sensor and flip-out screen would therefore be on my wish list for Santa Claus. In fact both K-70 and KP are good choices and we haven't seen yet what the new flagship has more to offer than a better prisma and two card slots.

Henk